[THIN] Re: That annoying message when you start a full-screencitrix desktop session

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:16:33 +0000

well, we have mf1.8 here and ive never actually seen that message..! what v=
ersion of windows and icaclient are you using? Fresh installs of 95 and 200=
0 with icaclient 6.20.985 (old, i know) dont give me that message..

Andrew
--o--

>>> Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/03/03 10:09:12 >>>

Shall I take that as a resounding "NO!" then? ;-)