[THIN] Re: Thanks for all the replys Best Citrix friendly b/w laser printer

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:45:08 -0500

Thanks for everyone's input!!!

I am looking at using the HP thin clients on some remote sites. I have
to use autocreated printers at these remote sites and was wondering if
you can install a network printer locally on a HP CE.Net thin client?
Anyone every done this?

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator

.