[THIN] Thanks!

  • From: "ThinFan ." <thinfan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:56:25 -0700

I wanted to take a quick moment to thank all the helpful and informative readers of this list. I have been in the industry for quite some time, and I have a good handle on our Citrix Architecture, but I still like to hear what companies are facing in the world.

Many times it may not be relevant, but I always think: "Hey that might come in handy sometime", or "Interesting, if I have that occur, I'll know what to look for."

Of all the lists that I subscribe too, this one seems to have the most relevant information and helpful intelligent readers. On that note, are there other 'lists' that you have also found to be insightful as well?

Thanks for your passion,

ThinFan

Sorry for the Anon post, I only post from Hotmail as I don't need SPAM at my real organization email.

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html