[THIN] Termsrv.exe cause for heavy load, what to do?

  • From: C.Prickaerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:49:20 +0100

Hi Group

We have several W2K Dl360's with double CPU's. Recently I noticed that the
Termsrv.exe process is using a lot of CPU time constantly. I tried looking
for a good explanation on this on the microsoft site and the books I have at
hand. However I could not find a definite answer to what this means (and
what the consequence is).

Does anyone on the list have this problem too?

Cheers,

Chris