[THIN] Re: Terminal services profile path

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:28:06 -0500

Well, on the NT4 side you can use the Select feature of usrmgr to select the
groups of people, then make the change universal by using the %USERNAME%
variable.  This only works if all of your remote users are in security
groups that can be modified like that.

Offlist, I'd like to hear how the process is going for you.  I'm considering
doing the same here (our organization is horrid about moving forward, and I
would like to be able to use the AD features in my TS environment) so I'd
like to know what pitfalls (besides this one) you encountered.

Thanks,
Paul