[THIN] Re: Terminal server crash after shadow

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 10:10:27 -0400

Had this problem here.  Make sure you are using client 6.3.  We proved =
that shadowing from an older client (ver 4x I think) caused some bsod's =
in nt4 sp6 running MF 1.8.

=20

  _____ =20

=20
Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20