[THIN] Re: Terminal Services CALS

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:56:31 -0400

My understanding (given to me by my MS rep!) was that however many Win2K
CALs we had, we had the equivelant in TS CALS.  Ie. if I had 2000 Win2K CALs
and only installed 1200, I had 800 remaining that could be used as TS CALs.
All I did was call the clearinghouse, give them our contract numbers, and
tell them how many we were going to use as TS CALs.  Worked fine for me.

-Paul