[THIN] Re: Terminal Service Profiles

  • From: "Paul Bergson (ALLETE)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:43:00 -0600

Well I can't give a perfect answer but it is how the data is stored on the
tape.  NDMP -vs- Windows Files.

I think I'm going to have to write a script on the local machine and
Cascade down through all the users files and folders.  I will start a
service so the local "System" account has access and then use something like
XCacls.  Hopefully this will work.

I just don't understand how I could get gpo to do this.

Thanks

Paul