[THIN] Terminal Server only web connections

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:47:46 -0600

While writing some stuff on Terminal Server I decided to figure out a
way to make Terminal Server connection via the web the way Citrix does
and not using the Active X client (TSAC).

I created a doc on creating an HTML and RDP set of files (Works like
MetaFrame 1.0 ICA and HTML files I know) that will work for deploying
apps using Terminal server only and a web server. It requires a little
client modification but can work.

http://ron.oglesby.com/downloads.htm

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect