[THIN] Terminal Server Stops without Error Messages in Event Log

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:29:28 -0000

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has seen and resolved this, or can point me in the right
direction.

We started getting event log messages about a failed drive 0 on the raid
array a couple of days back. As our other terminal server was failing also,
we left this one running. This morning, I got a phone call to say that the
terminal server had stopped working. I checked it out, and aside from a
bucket load of event log messages about the raid array, I had no messages
about Terminal Services.

All hard disks have greater than 10% disk space free and the service appears
to still be working.

Many thanks,

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or