[THIN] Re: Terminal Server Profile Path; MAJOR issue.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:52:25 -0800

Ok.  I actually feel real dumb right now, so all the names you guys have
and flames I guess I deserve them.

Anyways, the loading of Terminal Server Roaming Profiles only apply when
you connect with the RDP or ICA client, and never at the desktop, unless
you have a Roaming Profile (non-Terminal Server Profile).  This is by
design.  In Windows NT 4 Terminal Server, when you logged into the
console, you would always get the TS Roaming Profile.

Oh well, at least I wasn't charged for the call.  This one goes into the
permanent notes.

Chris