[THIN] Terminal Server Profile Issues

  • From: "Damian Hupfeld" <damian.hupfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:53:31 +1000

Gday,

I am having profile issues at the OTHER end. My W2K laptop has been working
fine for Terminal Services for 12 months. Tonight when working from home I
have been unable to connect to ANY other Terminal Servers (I was working on
a number of clients servers this evening). Whenever I attempted to connect
my machine would almost sieze up for 60+ seconds.

I thought it may have been an issue with my DSL service...

I then tried a different RDP client version...

I tried different VPN clients...

I tried reinstalling my RDP client...

Then I tried it from a different laptop and it worked.

I then logged onto my laptop as another user and tried the same servers and
it all worked as normal. Logging back on as myself gives me the same issue
again.

Can anyone suggest a possible cause (and solution) for this issue?

Regards
Damian

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320