[THIN] Re: TermService errors on VMWare Citrix Servers

  • From: "Webster" <Webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:29:28 -0500

I have seen these errors once before with a customer using CA entrust, IIRC.
Was a timing issue with the AV real-time protection module and one of the
Citrix services.

Webster

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55
Subject: [THIN] Re: TermService errors on VMWare Citrix Servers

TrendMicro Server Protect.

It's strange,  I'm only getting these errors on Virtual Servers.  I cloned
them before installing PS 4.0.

______________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD K55
Ph:(540)653-8859

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55
Subject: [THIN] TermService errors on VMWare Citrix Servers

Hi all, once in a while I get the following errors on our VM Citrix PS
servers.  When we do, no one can log in to those servers.  Usually, a reboot
fixes them.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen these messages and how to fix them.

The servers are Windows 2003 Server SP2, PS 4.0 Hotfix Rollup 4

Cannot load illegal module: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vdtw30.DLL.

Or

Terminal Server session creation failed. The relevant status code was
0xC00A0016.

Followed by:

Cannot load illegal module: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\wdica.SYS.