[THIN] Re: Temporary Internet Files

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:14:34 -0000

If you're using mandatory profiles, though, and don't cache locally -
what do you save by messing with the default temporary internet file
location?

As to scripting / GPO'ing it - well there's options to exclude this
directory from being saved, or you could script the redirection of it (I
don't think it's included in the GPO template).

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.