[THIN] Temp Internet Files in local profile

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:51:11 -0500

Users local copy of their profiles on my servers has been steadily
increasing.  Some research shows that the temporary internet files
folder is increasing.  This is primarily the OLK1 folder where Outlook
temporary stores things for e-mail use.  How do I deal with making sure
this folder, and all unnecessary contents of the local profile copy get
flushed out entirely?  I do have GPO set to delete cached copied of
profiles, and I'm running the newest UPHClean.

I'm redirecting my docs and the home folder, but nothing else.