[THIN] Re: Tell us What New features do you want in Terminal Services?

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:57:50 -0700

Yes.  To rip-off a commercial from years ago, "When Jim K speaks, people
listen".

adam

             "Steve Greenberg"
             <steveg@thinclien
             t.net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Tell us What New
             03/09/2007 11:46          features do you want in Terminal
             AM                        Services?

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

If Jim told you to jump off a cliff would you do it?  J

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262