[THIN] Re: Tell this isnt funny. I cant read anything but my name is right in the middle

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:09:55 -0500

I wonder why this always happens on this list? A lot of times I get
extra "20" or "3D" stuff added into these emails.. I assume it's some
kind of line wrapping combined with the encoding or something?

http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?id=3D126

There should be a "126" after the equal sign in that link. I don't know
how the "3D" got added in there.

Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable
videos, and product reviews.