[THIN] Task Bar (where did the open apps go?)

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Mar 2003 21:16:38 -0600

Hi all,

I have this problem... When a user (any user) logs into the Citrix XP
server and gets their published desktop and opens any app, the app will
NOT show up on the TaskBar. I can open up many apps and non will appear
on the TaskBar. I have been telling the users to just left click on the
TaskBar (with a little drag) to make the open apps appear on the
TaskBar.

Does any one know what could be the issue.

I've tried a different .man profile, but still I get the problem.

Citrix XP FR2
Windows 2000 SP3 with MDAC 2.7

Mark