[THIN] TSMMC.MSC

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:45:28 -0000

Lots of you probably know about this, but it was new to me and make my
life *so* much easier. In W2K3 there is a little MMC called Remote
Desktops which basically makes it immensely easy to have multiple RDP
sessions open and accessible at one time. This was useful, but to be
honest I'm not often *on* a server when I want to launch multiple
sessions - I do do it form my PC, and regularly have half-a-dozen
sessions on it.

Have just discovered that the Windows 2003 Administration Pack contains
this MMC, amongst others.

Can be downloaded from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c16ae515-c8f4-4
7ef-a1e4-a8dcbacff8e3&displaylang=en

The MMC also connects to W2K RDP Sessions.

Apologies for those of you who already know this, but I've not seen it
mentioned on the list.