[THIN] TSCals.

  • From: Jose Luis Delgado <delgadojl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 15:12:54 -0500

Hi Everyone.

I have a question on terminal server licenses.

We have a citrix farm 4.0, windows server 2003

We are planning on upgrading our current domain controllers from
windows server 2003 to windows server 2008, Do we need to upgrade our
2003 TSCals that are configured for our citrix farm to TSCals for
2008.

Any feed back or links on the subject will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

-Jose.
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist