[THIN] Re: TS2003 Memory Usage - poor?

  • From: "Bernd Harzog" <Bernd.Harzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:27:46 -0400

Ron,

RTO (TScale) may be able to help. Go to our web site, www.rtosoft.com, click
Products then downloads. Now click the "Useful Software" link on the left.
Download InstannceMon.zip. Put it on your server and unzip it to a folder. Now
execute InstanceMon.bat. This will produce a file named Instances.txt in the
folder that you launched the batch file from. Email the file to
data@xxxxxxxxxxxx We will get back to you and tell you how much TScale can help
you.

In general, TScale is able to help line of business applications like
accounting applications quite a bit, so there are reasons to be optimistic. If
you have any questions you are welcome to email me on or off list.

Cheers,

Bernd Harzog
CEO
RTO Software