[THIN] Re: TS2003 Memory Usage - poor?

  • From: "Ron Jameson" <rjameson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:01:21 -0500

Thanks Brian - reading it now.

Ron

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brian Madden
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 2:40 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: TS2003 Memory Usage - poor?

Hi Ron,

Have you seen my Terminal Server Tuning White Paper? I talk a lot about
memory optimization in there.

It's available at www.brianmadden.com. (just look in the "what's hot"
links section in the upper right corner.)

Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable
videos, and product reviews.