[THIN] Re: TS2003 Memory Usage - poor?

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:40:15 -0400

Hi Ron,

Have you seen my Terminal Server Tuning White Paper? I talk a lot about
memory optimization in there.

It's available at www.brianmadden.com. (just look in the "what's hot"
links section in the upper right corner.)

Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable
videos, and product reviews.