[THIN] Re: TS remote logins disabled

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:11:31 -0400

If you want to do it through the registry see:
http://terminal.servebeer.com/php/disable_logons.php
<http://terminal.servebeer.com/php/disable_logons.php>

If you had Windows Server 2003 you could rdp into the consol  (with the
-console switch) because that does not get disabled when you disable
logons and re enable logons for users also.
JK