[THIN] TS licensing for Windows 2000

  • From: "Thomas, Jeremy" <Jeremy.Thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:03:38 +0200

Hi folks,

I have a 2000 TS server in a workgroup with a few TSCAL licenses on, and =
I've run out of licenses.

Will it work if I point it to a 2003 DC with plenty of TSCALs on? Will th=
e license server issue the 2003 TSCALs successfully?

Regards,

Jeremy Thomas
***
Disclaimer:=20
This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly=20
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not=20
the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any
action in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this=20
transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete
the transmission.  Although the sender endeavors to maintain a
computer virus free network, the sender does not warrant that this
transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages=20
resulting from any virus transmitted.=20
Thank You.
***
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba