[THIN] Re: TS Roaming Profile Path via GPO

  • From: Jonathan.Carr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Lode.Rammelaere@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:55:16 +0100

Hi Lode,

No I'm not, I wasn't clear in my mail, I'm still trying to get the hang of
this Group Policy stuff!!

I'll try again, the policy is applied to an OU called Terminal Servers and
the Terminal servers are located within that OU. Anyone wishing to log in to
the TS receives the correct policy, however I cannot get the TS Roaming
Profile setting to work. If I open the Group Policy on the Terminal Server
itself and enable the TS Roaming Profile setting, it works fine, so I am
sure it is a being caused by setting within my policy on the Terminal Server
OU.

Rgds,