[THIN] Re: TS Licensing issue...

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:57:50 -0500

What kind of error messages are you seeing in the event log? Are your
terminal servers able to discover the license server? If it is primarily a
client issue you might try the following:

First backup the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE|Microsoft\MSLicensing

Remove the MS licensing registry key on the client and verify permissions on
the rebuilt key. Users need at least read permission on the license key.

-Mike