[THIN] Re: TS Licensing issue

  • From: Rob Beekmans <RobBeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:10:22 +0100

James,

do I unserstand your mail correctly when I state, your license server is w2k
and the citrix servers are w2k3?
From what i understand that's not gone work.

A terminal server running Windows Server 2003 does not communicate with a

terminal server licensing server running Windows 2000. It is, however,
possible

for a terminal server licensing server running Windows Server 2003 to

communicate with a terminal server running Windows 2000 Server. Therefore,

when upgrading terminal servers running Windows 2000, you need to install

and activate a licensing server that runs Windows Server 2003, which

communicates with terminal servers that run both Windows 2000 and Windows

Server 2003.

Hope this helps

good luck....

greetz