[THIN] TS Licensing for Windows 2003

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:30:35 -0400

My current Citrix environment is based on Windows 2000. I'm getting
ready to add my first Windows 2003 Citrix servers and need to purchase
TS licenses. I recall reading someplace that one of the TS 2003
licensing models has no technical requirements to work...that is you
simply make sure you purchase enough licenses but the clients don't
actually check if you have them. Does anyone recall what license model
this is?

Thank you,
Network Manager

//www.freelists.org/list/thin