[THIN] TS Client drive mapping with W9x clients

  • From: "Ruben Spruijt" <Ruben.Spruijt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:37:38 +0200

Hi Server Based Computing freaks,

I am looking for an solution to connect client drives in a Windows 2000
Terminal Server environment (so without Citrix).
Clients are running Windows 9x

MS article Q244725 tels about "drmapsrv"
This utility is running fine in W2K/XP environment but not in W9x
environment
(stated below)
NOTE: This utility will only work with Windows 2000 and Windows NT
clients. Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows Millennium Edition clients
cannot use this utility.

Anyone some tips how to connect client drives on W9x client in a TS only
environment ?

With regards,

Ruben Spruijt

Ruben Spruijt
CCEA: Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional - MS Clustering / NLB
MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional - MS Exchange 2000=20
CCA: Citrix Certified Administrator
CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
Web Private: http:///www.rspruijt.com

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client