[THIN] TS 2003 display of icons in application random

  • From: Dean Cunningham <dean.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:15:45 +1300

I have an application that is randomly displaying its icons on its
buttons (the text of each button is displaying fine)

On the console the display of icons is fine, it is just when there is
a connection via a client (RDC 5.2.3790 and std client on HP T5700
XPe)

The error we are getting is some form of clipboard error (apparently
the developer says  they have to copy the image to the clipboard
before pasting it on the button)

Based on the vague description I have given you , does that jog
anybody's memory??

cheers
dean
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software