[THIN] Re: TIBCO RVD

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 22:30:09 +0300

Sorry not this week.  In turkey on holiday this week.  Ping me off list next
week and I can help.  Seem to recall just run an unattaned install and then we
had to manually register one or two dlls as well as a script to start a
service.  Most of this is not needed forall apps.  Have you just tried it?