[THIN] Re: [THIN]OT: Is it just me.....?

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:36:59 -0400

You only get them when you post. And yes everyone will get them.  That is
why it is good etiquette to set your account to vacation mode when you are
not in the office. Ecartis the software the list is run on has rules that
you can globally set and I do filter them from going to the list. I can't
stop them from going to individuals though.
JK