[THIN] Re: [THIN]OT: Is it just me.....?

  • From: Phil.Hillary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:15:56 +0100

So they are.  I just looked at the address they were being sent to.  =
Doh!!
It's those rules in Outlook!  So is that the same for everyone on the =
list?
Does everyone get the same out of office message?  And do you only get =
them
when you post a message?  I know, this is like 20 questions ;-)

Phil