[THIN] THIN] WYSE vs. NeoWare

  • From: Diego Torres Milano <diego@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (list)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:06:07 -0300

You should also look at PXES Universal Linux Thin Client
(http://pxes.sf.net).
FREE, open source, saves your assets (saves your old PCs, minimum
requirement Pentium I, 32MB RAM), vendor independent (runs with Wyse,
Neoware, HP, and almost any pther thin client), safe, secure, and much
more.
Just take a look at the web site.

--
Diego Torres Milano <diego@xxxxxxxx>