[THIN] RE: [THIN] Re: Windows 2k Terminal Server - Accessing InternetPro blems

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:43:41 +0100

Just thought I'd let people know, having disabled the weekly run of AMO and
changed the weekly temp file removal to daily, the internet seems to have
stayed up over the weekend on the terminal server :) Now all I need is a
weekend where we don't have a bank holiday on the Monday - DOH!

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or