[THIN] Re: [THIN] Re: Windows 2008R2 Mandatory stuck?

  • From: scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 07:45:58 +0100

Seems its a damaged mandatory profile. I tried an old server 2008 mandatory
profile and no problems...weird.

Can i use our old mandatory profile on r2 or should i create it fresh?

CHEERS!

Sender:  thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 03:34:02 +1000To: Thin<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Windows 2008R2  Mandatory stuck?
Im seeing Windows 2008 R2 leaving the local copy of the mandatory profiles?Is
this usual behaviour? it sure wasnt on 2008? I have delete `roaming profiles`
at log off but I was of the impression that 2008 ALWAYS deleted cached
mandatory info?Once the user is logged off it shows their profile as Roaming /
Local.... I dont want ANY files left over on the C:\ once the user logs off ,
mandatory, roaming or other..James