[THIN] Re: [THIN] Re: Excel performance Issue

  • From: scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:42:55 +0000

We had / have a similar.issue for.our.Excel.users (and.only.in excel) and it
was bad on Ica client 12 and unusable with the receiver. (ica 13) half
of.finance are still not.running the standard image because.of.this..

We use.appsense EM for.profile.management however...  Is there something.that
we can.change in appsense Joe?

Cheers!

Sent from my HTC