[THIN] Re: [THIN ] Floppy Seeking in MetaFrame XP

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:16:48 -0400

Look in your Citrix Policies \ Client Devices \ Client Drives \ Client Drive
Mapping.

Set the value to turn off floppy drive for those that don't want it.  (Better
yet, create a global group called "XP-nofloppy" and assign that policy to the
xp-nofloppy group.

I did this to fix 5 users that got errors seeking a floppy drive when they
connected.

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>