[THIN] Re: [THIN]

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:17:09 -0500

Here are links to the Citrix articles on Pass-through authentication and the
Smart Card issue.  Apparently there is a hotfix for Windows 2003 SP1 with
this issue which needs to be applied to Citrix server.

http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=135&externalID=CT
X076838&fromSearchPage=true

http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=275&externalID=CT
X106053&fromSearchPage=true