[THIN] Re: THANKS TO HELP ME PLEASE - POLICY IE PROBLEM - CAN'T REMEMBER

  • From: "Gr�goire Defoort" <gdefoort@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Group" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 16:04:50 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: "Grégoire Defoort" <fcconseil@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 16:04:03 +0200
Subject: THANKS TO HELP ME PLEASE - POLICY IE PROBLEM - CAN'T REMEMBER

>  I configured a User Profile policy, installing adm files on NT4 TSE
>  Blocking lot's of fonctions in a desktop environnement :
>  I've created 2 users groups ("securedusers" and "unsecuredusers")
>  and 2 policies each associated with.
>  It let me change a user parameter simply with changing his group.
>
>  I'm now testing MDaemon Mail server with WorlClient Web Mail intranet
>  installed on a new server.
>
>  Everything is working well, with one exception :
>
>  When a user member of the "securedusers" group surf in the intranet,
> if
>  the user clic on this url :
> javascript:openWin('/WorldClient.dll?
> Session=ITOMHDV&View=CalendarAdd&CalDay=25&CalMonth=8&CalYear=2003&CALU
> SER
> =yvesstas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&isAppointment=1','Appointment',500,500,'yes');
> or on this one :
> javascript:openWin('/WorldClient.dll?
> Session=GHZECNP&View=ListSearchForm','Search','450','100','no')
>
> he get an error message saying that this option irestricted by the
> administrator.
> I think that it is the "javascript:openwin" command that is restricted.
>
> But this ones works :
> javascript:Get('Cancel')
>
> QUESTION IS :
>
> In the poledit, wich option is restricting this ?
> I can't find it. HELP ME PLEASE !!! - URGENT
>
> Grégoire DEFOORT
> R.S.I. FCCONSEIL

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/