[THIN] Re: TEMP files and deletable files

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:45:09 -0400

If users do not have the permission to delete from there, the
C:\WINNT\System32\Spool\Printers folder will fill up with temporary
files.  If you changed the drive letters on the Citrix install
obviously, the drive letter will be different.  I give users full
control on that folder, but not the ones above it (
C:\WINNT\System32\Spool or any other folders ).
Hope this helps.
Jeff.
Jesus Loves You