[THIN] TEMP

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin List <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:56:27 +0100

Anyone know if NTVDM uses the System version of the TEMP variable?
We've got a crappy old 16bit program here which always uses
m:\windows\temp which the users dont have full access to..

Is there any way to make NTVDM use the users TEMP var? Do your users
have full access to your systems temp folder?? (Obviously I could
change the system var, but i'd rather not as it just seems wrong!)

Andrew