[THIN] Re: Systrack Software

  • From: "Stephen Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:44:24 -0700

Hector,

I think the replies to your questions perhaps understated the depth of
Systrack. They wrote RMS for Citrix and when XP came out Citrix then
re-wrote it for themselves. Systrack then returned to being a separate
product, but, to be fair it is years in development beyond the current state
of RM in Metaframe XP.

Regards,

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing