[THIN] Re: Systrack Software

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:57:21 +0100 (BST)

Back in the dim and distant past I can remember the pre-release of SysTrack v1
and ran it on several Citrix Winframe servers.  At the time it had more
functionality than RMS does now, but did have a fairly hefty system footprint.
Not too sure about now but it's gotta be worth a try on your test box at least
if v1 was anything to go by.

 Minero Hector B DLVA wrote:
Just wondering if anyone on the list is currently using Systrack by Lakeside
software to monitor their Windows 2000
Terminal Servers. Does it work fine? Does it take a lot of system
resources since it's running all the time?
Any other comparable products?

Thanks,

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55