[THIN] "SystemCertificates\My Folder" - not clearing down / cannot delete or take ownership

  • From: IT Helpdesk <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:52:35 +0000

We're having an issue with the "%appdata%\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My"
folder not clearing down on logoff for certain users and even the domain
administrator cannot get access to or take ownership of this folder.

This means that when a user next logs on to a published desktop, an additional
profile folder is created, which prevents pinned items from working & probably
other things too.

We use Flex Profiles, so I'm not sure if this is to blame.

Any help gratefully received!

Cheers.

Nik