[THIN] System Drive Free Space - Help

  • From: "White, Collin" <cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:15:35 -0500

Hello, I have a situation.  My Exchange 5.5 server has run extremely low on
system drive disk space.  It consists of 2, 4.3 GB mirrored Compaq 1" Scsi
drives.  I only have 75 MB of free space left on the drive, and my Server is
of course not responding well.  I was thinking of somehow cloning the
information from the system drive to a larger drive but I am not sure that
will work.  This is the only email server for the company.  I am up for any
and all suggestions, I am not sure how long this server will stay up.

Thanks in advance,

Collin White

Sorry for the CC to the Thin, but I need all the help I can get