[THIN] Re: System Back-up solution.

  • From: "James Lilly" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:26:25 -0400

Why not use an RDX based solution rather than tapes?  (Basically RDX drives
are ruggedized external hard drives that fit in a drive like a tape drive.
I have a couple of customers who decided to go with these rather than tapes
when they bought their last backup devices, and they love them.

http://www.rdxstorage.com/RDX-Solutions/

James