[THIN] Re: Synergy

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:31:23 -0400

I can't go guys.  Have a beer for me.  I'll be on GTM for CTP meetings
though. The buffet at the MGM Grand rocks and Emerils is a pretty good
choice to eat. We were eating at the Cabana grill the last time we were
there and saw Fat Joe (the rap singer not that Shonk guy [?]) sitting at the
table next to us with his band and a bunch of groupies. It was pretty good
also.
Have fun.
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig
Twitter: http://twitter.com/InternetPilot

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> usually we meet up for drinks or dinner. somewhere.  We're up to five
> people going.  I am surprised Kenzig hasn't chimed in one way or the other
> by now.  Or rick mack for that matter.
>

> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM, <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>  I'm a nobody but I'll be there.  Hoping to meet some of you that week.
>>

>> Webster

GIF image