[THIN] Re: Symantec/Norton Antivrus 8.0

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:42:56 -0800

I'm surprised that Inoculate has worked so well for you, will have to
review it again. You're using the latest and greatest version?

CA's support has burned me in the past though, which makes me leery.=20

It's never good CS to get a person on the phone who takes messages for
tech support to call you back. You tell them it's a server down
emergency call back ASAP, and they call back 2 weeks later to leave a
voice mail telling you to call their 800 # if you still have problems.=20

2 weeks is just great response time . . .;)